For those of you who follow us over on our Instagram, you’ll know that we took Alvin out for a Starbucks Puppuccino over the weekend.
It was a great night, however, there was one problem- The rest of the crew got a little jealous…
Now, we don’t know about you, but the logistics of taking two full-grown labs, and a schnauzer to the Starbucks can be daunting.
No worries though, because we found a fun and cheap recipe for DIY Puppuccinos. The best part is that they only take about ten minutes to prepare, and they’re pet safe!
Oh, and did we mention they’re PUMPKIN SPICE FLAVORED!
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt.
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree.
- 2 tablespoons old-fashioned oats.
- 1/4 cup fat-free whipped cream.
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon.
- Combine yogurt, pumpkin puree, oats and 1 cup ice in blender or food processor (we used a KitchenAid mixer) until smooth.
- Serve immediately, garnished with whipped cream and cinnamon, if desired